yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

i am loved by one and all

i received the following two emails just now. it's on a particular site i belong to. the person's handle is; 1uCanTrust (of all things). it was UNSOLICITED. he is talking about the very same picture i have posted here on this site. it happens to be my favorite picture of me. and obviously i'm NOT a bat, i'm a raven! silly boy. i wanted to share the types of comments i get because i don't 'blend' in with the crowd. i don't care - my head will ALWAYS remain up (unless i've lost a contact) Your picture is absolutely, without a doubt, the goofiest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life. Good grief is that shit hillarious, I am laughing my balls off looking at the picture. (i then wrote back to him to say i was going to post his email on the site (not this site, the one in which he used to send it to me in the first place. he wrote the following back to me): Post the fucking thing on your c**t for all I care, Your picture is the fucking goofiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I imagine you stepping off of a high building, convinced that you will fly, only to see your wings collapse and you go spiraling downward to earth.Most people are going to agree with my assessment, so you should think twice before making an ass out of yourself, But hey Batgoof, knock yourself out, post away. NObody reads that horseshit anyway.Coo Coo Coo Coo (i then blocked him from further contact) and oh, he spelled the 'c' word all of the way out. that was ME that edited it for your delicate eyes

6 comments:

Rory Shock said...

Hey Rose. I'm sorry that you received that abusive and totally wrong communication. Also, it's pretty mindless and pathetic. I, like so many other, think that your picture totally rocks. It is an awesome signature. Something in your site obviously awakened issues lurking in one of the dark folds of a mind with some real meanness ...
keep on postin' and posin' for those who have their shit together and appreciate that you do and that you are out there

Unknown said...

awwwwwwww shucks thanks! i really didn't post it for sympathy (really i didn't. sometimes i DO need sympathy, i don't bleed ice water ALL of the time. however this isn't one of those times). i posted it to show how horrid and cruel some people can be. i learned long ago to accept myself for who and what i am. once again, THANKS!

Neil Shakespeare said...

As my father used to say, "Nice people you got around here." Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

Unknown said...

thanks mr shakespeare!

Roxy said...

I too love the picture.

If I were more crass... well, I am sometimes crass... but I'd definitely tell him what he could do with his comments!

Unknown said...

roxy, usually i 'go off' on someone. for some reason or another, i didn't to him. even after i blocked him, he wrote back under ANOTHER screen name and made more comments. i just blocked that name too. i'm better than he is so there! lol