yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

i don't know is SHE was a plant or not

if she was, why are the flushes and the michelles and those types all up in arms? when king george spoke in public (no comments about him doing the actual 'speaking' part) you HAD TO BE INVITED IN LET ALONE GET TO ASK A QUESTION. (and guess who WAS NOT invited in???)

anyway, i was listening to the news the other day. the reporter said the white house said 70% of those at the meeting got tickets RANDOMLY. they were chosen AT RANDOM from those that requested them. 30% were invited. mostly union types, etc. that makes sense to me and i actually BELIEVE that. but again, if it WASN'T TRUE and the conservative buffoons are complaining about it, why didn't they complain about their KING BUFFOON doing worse? only talking to 100% invited guests?

leave the kid alone. she's 11

Right-wing pundits tear into 11-year-old girl for asking Obama a question

By Daniel Tencer
Julia Hall may be the most hated 11-year-old among conservative pundits in America today.

Ever since the sixth-grade resident of Malden, Massachusetts, asked President Barack Obama a question at his town hall on health care Tuesday, the conservative punditocracy has unleashed a torrent of criticism against the girl, accusing her of being an Obama plant.......

6 comments:

stray said...

In her campaign literature of c. 2030, it will say "Asked pertinent question during public debate on health care reform in 2009", and thus will she win my vote, should I still have one. (And, living where I do, my vote will probably outlive me.)

Unknown said...

too funny.

Malicious Intent said...

She would have my vote.

Soooooo tired of Rushy boy and his BS...like he has room to be preaching to anyone. He needs to go home and play with his tinker toys.

Wait, he was never a child, was he?

Unknown said...

i thought you were going to say go home and play with something else

Malicious Intent said...

Ok, so that was a very very poor attempt at being a lady. I don't know why I try...really what is the point? Not exactly a bunch of wall flowers here.

I'll try not to do that again.

I swoorry.

Unknown said...

no need to EVER apologize to me. for true.