yo yo yo search it!

Friday, August 14, 2009

and now after all the ugly news and stories i've posted

here is some friday frivolity!



Fundamentalist Christian Candidate for Tulsa Mayor Makes Creationism Exhibit at Local Zoo Priority # 1

BUZZFLASH NEWS ANALYSIS
by Meg White

Anyone who's done their time in journalism school delights in a good lead paragraph, and I'm no exception. In that spirit (and because I simply couldn't say it better myself), I present this gem from Brian Barber, a staff writer at Tulsa World:

Republican mayoral candidate Anna Falling said Tuesday that putting a Christian creationism display in the Tulsa Zoo is No. 1 in importance among city issues that include violent crime, budget woes and bumpy streets.


3 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

Pardon me while I wipe up the ice tea I just shot out my nose while laughing. Thankfully it was ice tea and not hot tea...I thank you for that.

Perhaps...in some cases...a "please refrain from drinking before reading" warning label may be warranted at the top of some posts. Just saying...

Buah hah hah hah hah hah...

Oh...the stupidity is never ending!

Unknown said...

the world is crumbling BUT creationism and 'intelligent' design will save us all

Malicious Intent said...

AMEN Sista Rose, AMEN! And the LORD Jesus will come down and save us all while riding on the back of a friendly non-man eating t-rex! Amen!

This is so much better than CNN. All the good bits in one spot.