yo yo yo search it!

Friday, April 07, 2006

i'm not a conspiracy theory person

but it sure does sound like to me this dude was a plant. a sort of reverse psychology ploy. let's pretend the king is so human and understanding he will take criticism from the teeming masses............. i don't know. yeah the dude (the questioner) SOUNDS good, but for some reason or another, i'm just NOT buying it (yet)

Questioner sharply criticizes President Bush at appearance
By Ron Hutcheson and Jim Morrill
Knight Ridder Newspapers

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - President Bush isn't used to tongue lashings, but he got a scolding Thursday from a North Carolina man who told the president that he should be ashamed of himself.
"While I listen to you talk about freedom, I see you assert your right to tap my telephone, to arrest me and hold me without charges, to try to preclude me from breathing clean air and drinking clean water," real estate broker Harry Taylor told Bush at a town hall meeting. "I have never felt more ashamed of nor more frightened by my leadership in Washington."
The audience at Central Piedmont Community College booed, but Bush seemed to take the criticism in stride.
"I'm not your favorite guy," the president said. "What's your question?"
Taylor didn't have one, but he wasn't finished. ...........



T. ORTEGA GAINES, Charlotte Observer
President George W. Bush has a Q & A with local Charlotte leaders and members of the World Affairs Council of Charlotte in North Carolina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a man of the people . . .

Right?

A guy you'd love to have a beer with . . .

Right?

umm no

not right.

This guy, if not a plant, should be a minor celebrity with people on the television and radio clamoring to interview him. We'll see what shakes out.

Anonymous said...

I see where you are coming from, but I think a plan is a bit of a stretch.

Unknown said...

well donviti i think rick is right. has anyone interviewed this dude? have we heard any more from him? mmmmmmmm

i've not read the papers today yet but i have a feeling.....