yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

better and better........

Katherine Harris Hires New Campaign Team
POSTED: 7:33 am EDT April 5, 2006
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris named her new U.S. Senate campaign team Tuesday, replacing President Reagan's political director with a former Tom DeLay spokesman who more recently fought gay marriage in Massachusetts.On the day DeLay, R-Texas, resigned from Congress in scandal, his former press secretary, James Lafferty was named Harris' senior adviser. Since leaving DeLay's office, Lafferty has also led an attempt to ban gay marriage in Massachusetts and served as executive director of the Christian Seniors Association, a division of the Traditional Values Coalition.
He is married to Andrea Lafferty executive director of Traditional Values Coalition, which is known for its anti-homosexual and anti-abortion agenda.
Lafferty replaces Ed Rollins, a Republican strategist who was Reagan's political director and campaign manager for Ross Perot's presidential bid. Rollins resigned last week along with the last remaining members of Harris' core campaign team.
"I look at our campaign today and I am so excited," Harris said in a press release. "Like most campaigns, we have made changes that make us stronger. We are not looking back and have our sights set on victory in November."...........


believe me kathy i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited too! i'm excited you hired a close minded, homophobic hate monger. i'm excited you're spending 10 milliion of your daddy's moolah, i'm excited you got new breasteseseseesesesese (or so they say) .

kathy - this is for YOU baby!
(i cannot find who actually WROTE these lyrics but of course they are from the pointer sisters recording and they reflect my TRUE feelings about kathy)
Tonight's the night we're gonna make
it happenTonight we'll put all other things aside Get in this time and show me
some affection We're goin' for those pleasures in the night I want to love you,
feel you, wrap myself around you I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't
get enough And if you move real slow I let it go I'm so excited and I just can't
hide itI'm about to lose control and I think I like itI'm so excited and I just
can't hide it And I know I know I know I know I know I want you We shouldn't even
think about tomorrow Sweet memories will last for long long time We'll have a good
time, Baby, don't do worry And if we're still playin' around boy that's just
fine Let's get excited, we just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I
think I like it I'm so excited and I just can't hide it I know I know I know I
know I know I want you, I want you I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself
around you I want to squeeze you, please you, I just can't get enough And if you
move real slow I let it go I'm so excited, I just can't hide it I'm about to lose
control and I think I like it I'm so excited and I just can't hide itI know I
know I know I know I know I want you


2 comments:

Lily said...

I just hate that woman. I hate her fake chest, her pathology, her weasely sneering nastiness. (chokes back vomit)

I know its shallow and all, but I just hate her on sight.

Unknown said...

she's NOT on my christmas card list either