yo yo yo search it!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

if you use your mind, your brain, perhaps people WILL listen



Using reason and facts, Franken beats back teabaggers
................

"Let me suggest you take some tips from your fellow Minnesota congressional delegate, Rep. Michelle Bachmann," Cox said ironically. "She knows how to do this. Just say things like 'we have to slit our wrists, be blood brothers to defeat health care,' or that 'I will not seek higher office if God is not calling me to do it.'".............

-- Daniel Tencer...

4 comments:

stray said...

She's calling on her fellow Republicans to slit their wrists? Okay! :-D

Malicious Intent said...

Right on! Pass out the razor blades!

Ooops, did I just say that out loud?
At least I didn't say it on the floor of the House of Rep's

stray said...

Oh, right. Perhaps we should refer to it as Pre-emptive Rapturing.

Unknown said...

i don't want their blood on my hands but if they WANT to rapture, insist upon it, well then, be my guest