yo yo yo search it!

Friday, June 01, 2007

i'm not making this story up

it's true.

delay is LESS of a sodomite than eye of newt who of course is LESS of s sodomite than clinton.

yeah, right



DeLay: My Adultery Was Less Immoral Than Newt’s

In his book, “No Retreat, No Surrender,” Tom DeLay, the indicted former House Majority Leader, admits that in the days when he was drinking as many as 10 martinis a day, he engaged in extramarital affairs:......

..........In the book, DeLay attacked his former colleague, then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich, for having an affair while he was leading the impeachment of Pres. Bill Clinton because he committed perjury when asked under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky. DeLay says Gingrich’s adultery was worse than his — due to the implicit hypocrisy:...............

.........“I was no longer committing adultery by that time, the impeachment trial. There’s a big difference … Also, I had returned to Christ and repented my sins by that time.”..............

hey delay guess what? JESUS DOES NOT LOVE YOU (newt either for that matter)

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

While I far from regularly polish the bottom of a church pew lately I do keep at least a small portion of the Christain faith my grandparents taught me. I keep it because I have known, and still do, a good number that try and at least obey some of the tenets of the faith. But I read the article, and saw Delay on the Cobert show, and if anyone is an embarassment to all of Humanity its him.

Unknown said...

oh darn, i missed delay on colbert. he really IS not all there is he?