yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i pray EVERY day that god tells these people

to STOP BEING ASSHOLES

but god so far, hasn't answered my prayers

Mag: Many Republicans no longer interested in Rove's theories

.............Former Majority Leader Tom DeLay, who resigned under indictment on campaign finance-related charges in Texas, also has grown dissatisfied with the president's stewardship of the conservative movement. DeLay told Goldberg that in coming years, when he is not fighting the Texas indictment, he plans to build a conservative grass-roots movement to rival MoveOn.org, insisting that divine inspiration brought him to that quest.
"God has spoken to me," DeLay said. "I listen to God, and what I've heard is that I'm supposed to devote myself to rebuilding the conservative base of the Republican party, and I think we shouldn't be underestimated."..............

No comments: