yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

big big big GIANT national news...........


i posted an article on lewis, HERE yesterday, but since he made NATIONAL news today, i'm posting it on THIS blog as well

from
msnbc

we get:

Psycho kitty terrorizes Connecticut neighbors
Town orders house arrest on 'Lewis' after he ambushed the Avon lady







FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Residents of the neighborhood of Sunset Circle say they have been terrorized by a crazy cat named Lewis. Lewis for his part has been uniquely cited, personally issued a restraining order by the town's animal control officer.
"He looks like Felix the Cat and has six toes on each foot, each with a long claw," Janet Kettman, a neighbor said Monday. "They are formidable weapons."
The neighbors said those weapons, along with catlike stealth, have allowed Lewis to attack at least a half dozen people and ambush the Avon lady as she was getting out of her car..................

.......Animal Control Officer Rachel Solveira placed a restraining order on him. It was the first time such an action was taken against a cat in Fairfield............


5 comments:

Kathleen Callon said...

Awesome. I kept seeing you all over and just had to come by. Between your above image and this story about Connecticut, I think we may have been separated at birth... I'm from Brooklyn, VT (Almost no one knows where it is) and you're dissing Joyce (if I were a guy I might almost love you). Anyway. Glad I came by. Peace out.

Kat

Anonymous said...

If I were a guy I would love you too Rose. I cannot get through Hemingway or Joyce. And I can always appreciate a story about psycho cats. My cat is nasty to everyone but me. I won't get her declawed because it seems mean (although they use lasers now) but kitty better learn to relax...

Rory Shock said...

I think I know an attorney that'll take her case

Ailyn said...

hahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

kathleen, yeah, i'm ALL over like scheist. BUT nice to have made your aquaintance! i shall stop by your blogs as well. vermont is my favorite state by the way. i'm kinda hard to love no matter WHAT your gender......

ms booted one, i wouldn't declaw a cat either. i didn't know they use lasers now though. i'm watching my landlords cat. she is rather unfriendly but i DO sit with her and talk to her. she is not a lap cat or an outside cat. my landlord was supposed to be home last night. i got a call from his daughter last night. he (my landlord) had a stroke in florida and is hospitalized. it was minor but no one knows how long he must remain in the hospital OR if he has to be in rehab after (in florida that is). he's like family to me so i'm going out of my mind. at any rate, punkin' will have me for a mom for a while longer. she hisses a LOT.

mr shock, i KNOW you KNOW an attorney that will not only take lewis' case, BUT WIN IT!

ailyn, i know you've seen lewis on the news. he is ALL over, on ALL channels........it IS wicked funny i thing but then again, i think neil diamond is a scream