yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

she's so unusual



i was flippling channels just now (must have been a reason, right?) and saw cyndi lauper singing (outside in the cold, mind you) true colors on the today show. not only did she look lovely, she still sings like an angel. she was playing a dulcimer too! how cool is that? i have always loved her (and even have her singing pee wee's playhouse theme). one of my favorites by her is called 'white man's melody'. i don't think it was ever released or at least not here. somehow i got my hands on a copy.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I am sorry I missed this performance - tragic. She gives me the chills...

And thanks for your comment on my blog - if I'm ever in CT, I'm taking you up on your offer. Same goes if you are in AZ, ok? Except then I'll take you out in my hood!