yo yo yo search it!

Friday, November 11, 2005

happy veterans day!


and happy birthday (yesterday that is) to the marines!

i 'adopted' a soldier on tuesday. all i have to do is write to him and send a care package now and again. sounds fair enough to me. he has to do all of the hard stuff. i don't know anything about him yet (well i know his name and his rank and his apo address), not even where he is deployed. i will anxiously await the answer to my first letter. i do have my first care package made up but i'm supposed to wait for a 'mentor' to contact me before mailing it. if one doesn't by tuesday of next week, OFF IT GOES ANYWAY!

to those that are serving now and to those that have served (including my popi):

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH


a piece on connecticut veterans

(and a special thanks to randy too. #1 for being a marine, #2 for going to iraq #3 for having to GO BACK to iraq perhaps in january and #4 for defending my honor [what little there is of it] yesterday to that asswipe mike who said i was unamerican!)

No comments: