yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

are we surprised?

seems like they're confiscating the worker's clothing (the workers who are GETTING SICK I MIGHT ADD) so no one outside of the bp circle can TEST that clothing.


Report: BP confiscated cleanup workers clothing, refused to give back



Fisherman files restraining order against BP

By Elizabeth Cohen, CNN

..............

In an affidavit, Wunstell wrote he started experiencing severe headaches and nasal irritation on May 24. Over the next few days, he also developed nosebleeds, an upset stomach, and aches.

On Friday, Wunstell was airlifted to West Jefferson Medical Center in Marrero, Louisiana, where he remained hospitalized Sunday.

Eight other workers were brought to the hospital this week and were all released.

"We need to start protecting these guys," said Jim Klick, Wunstell's lawyer.

In his affidavit, Wunstell described his experience at the hospital.

"At West Jefferson, there were tents set up outside the hospital, where I was stripped of my clothing, washed with water and several showers, before I was allowed into the hospital," Wunstell said. "When I asked for my clothing, I was told that BP had confiscated all of my clothing and it would not be returned."

The restraining order requests that BP refrain from "altering, testing or destroying clothing or any other evidence or potential evidence" when workers become ill...............

No comments: