yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

because women can't JUST be










a pilot or a taxi driver for halloween (or for whatever). they MUST be a SEXY pilot or a SEXY taxi driver. i don't mind 'sexy'. i DO mind trivializing women and careers of women and putting women on display. i mind women being told they have to be 'sexy' in order to have fun

fuck that

Halloween, Another Chance to Trivialize Women in Masculine Occupations



by lisa

pics from the link above

p.s. i disagree with the byline. i don't think women in 'masculine' jobs are trivialized MORE than women in non-masculine jobs. i think women are objectified and trivialized all the time in all types of situations

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

5 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

Thanks god I'm so sexy that fun is forced upon me.

And where did you get a picture of my costume from last year!?

The CEO where I work is a woman....I wouldn't dare attempt to trivialize anything about her.

Unknown said...

most of the higher officers in my (international i might add) company, in the us at least, are women.

Unknown said...

oh and of course you are sexy lemmy! that was never a question

Lemmy Caution said...

Yes....and I am sick of coworkers grabbing my ass! So fresh!

Unknown said...

better your arse than something else