yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

my only question is

WHO are the FOUR FAMILIES who DO approve of him?
Bush loses ground with military families
By Faye Fiore, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
......................Nearly six out of every 10 military families disapprove of Bush's job performance and the way he has run the war, rating him only slightly better than the general population does.And among those families with soldiers, sailors and Marines who have served in Iraq or Afghanistan, 60% say that the war in Iraq was not worth the cost, the same result as all adults surveyed."I don't see gains for the people of Iraq . . . and, oh, my God, so many wonderful young people, and these are the ones who felt they were really doing something, that's why they signed up," said poll respondent Sue Datta, 61, whose youngest son, an Army staff sergeant, was seriously wounded in Iraq last year and is scheduled to redeploy in 2009. "I pray to God that they did not die in vain, but I don't think our president is even sensitive at all to what it's like to have a child serving over there."................

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

While I still know many civilians that approve of him I'm hard pressed to find any military family, reserve of active, that I have contact with that does. The several families with members in the reserves that I have the most contact have a special contempt for him.

"I pray to God that they did not die in vain, but I don't think our president is even sensitive at all to what it's like to have a child serving over there."................

DUH! But there are many civilians guilty of that fault as well beside the Ferret.

Unknown said...

wouldn't it be a nice christmas present if suddenly our entire country collectively awoke and said NO EFFING MORE?