yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

king george 'doesn't remember'

if he brought up the case of a 19 year old woman who was GANG RAPED by ARMED MEN then sentenced to 200 lashes AND prison time. king george didn't tell king abdullah he couldn't play in our sandbox anymore until he started playing fair. i sure would have booted king abdullah's ass right out of MY sandbox and kicked him in the shins while i was at it
oh yeah, and asked how he would have felt if this happened to HIS daughter, king george said, he would have felt very 'EMOTIONAL'. emotional indeed (i'm stopping now)

Bush on Saudi Rape Case: I "Don’t Remember" If I Brought It Up with King Abdullah
Posted by Amanda Terkel,
This morning, CNN's Ed Henry pointedly asked President Bush why he hasn't used his "influence" to "do something" about the 19-year old Saudi woman who was the victim of a brutal gang rape and later sentenced to 200 lashes. The Saudi court blamed her for being an "adulteress who invited the attack."
Bush refused to answer Henry's question, simply stating that King Abdullah "knows our position loud and clear." He said he recently spoke to King Abdullah "about the Middle Eastern peace," but isn't sure if he mentioned the Saudi case. "I don't remember if that subject came up."
When asked what went through his mind when he first heard about the case, Bush brushed aside his role as head of state, instead saying he would have been "very emotional" if it had happened to his daughter.
BUSH: My first thoughts were these.
What happens if this happened to my daughter? How would I react?
And I would have been -- I would have been -- I'd had -- I would have been very emotional, of course..........

(shout out to you ed henry for asking)

No comments: