yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

what he (ewan mcgregor) said is only the TINIEST bit

better than johnny depp's words and whoopie it wasn't RAPE rape fucking goldberg

man, speak out. women (and girls who are 13) are NOT meant to be drugged, have champagne poured down their gullets and then raped (hey whoopie IT FUCKING WAS RAPE RAPE).

i believe whoopie, johnny AND ewan all have daughters (and whoopie is a grandmother as well). how can they DEFEND polanksi?

Yes, Abuse Is Your Business



This video (sorry, embedding is disabled) is of Ewan McGregor on Good Morning America. The part of the video that I’m going to talk about (beginning at :38), discussing McGregor’s recent film made with Roman Polanski, is transcribed below:

George Stephanopoulos: [Roman Polanski]’s also of course going through his troubles right now, being held in Switzerland for, uh … because he’s been extradited for that sex charge [from] many, many years ago. Do think he’s getting what he deserved?

Ewan McGregor: I don’t know, I don’t comment on his case, because it has nothing to do with me. I, I, worked with him as actor, with a director for … I’ve known him for less than I year and … uh, so I don’t make any comment on the case, because it’s, it’s none of my business.

It has nothing to do with me. It’s none of my business.

Now, I don’t know Ewan McGregor from anyone else. I’ve only ever seen one or two of his films, and didn’t walk away with much of an impression in either direction. ...........

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: