yo yo yo search it!

Monday, February 22, 2010

speaking of those wild and wacky saudis

now they be at faux 'news' too!!! (that 'splains LOADS)



Trento’s Take: Fox News Can’t Upset Murdoch’s Saudi Prince
Last month I appeared on Fox News Network’s morning show, Fox and Friends, to talk about airline security. Normally such appearances end up as clips on the Fox News Web site. Granted, the Steve Doocy interview was hardly groundbreaking, but that is seldom a criterion for feeding the beast that is a major cable network news Web site. Curiously, I was quoted in a written piece on the site that got a fair amount of pick-up, but no video. It was not until a few days later that I learned what may have been behind the absence of a video clip on the Web site. I had said to Doocy that Saudi Arabian money was still financing Al Qaeda. Doocy did not react to my comment. But ten days later I learned that Fox’s parent company, News Corporation, was, at the time of my interview, negotiating with a Saudi prince to vastly increase his stake in the company........

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: