yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the sun was in my eyes

the dog ate my homework. i had a flat tire. i had it but it fell through the hole in my pocket. the check is in the mail. blah blah woof woof

just so you know, i AVERAGE 3 hours of sleep each day (some think that is why i'm so PLEASANT all of the time), YET I REMEMBER IF I'VE BEEN SHOT AT OR NOT

Sleep-deprived. That's the latest excuse for the Bosnia lies.

And she's going to be ready to answer a 3 a.m. call? This isn't exactly confidence inspiring. Sleep-deprived:
Clinton said she was "sleep-deprived" and "misspoke" when she said last week that she landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996, when she was first lady.This is the weakest possible excuse. But, if "sleep-deprived" is the newest excuse, Clinton has been sleep deprived since December:............

No comments: