yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

what a f**kwad

why do people listen to this shite? listen to someone who ADVOCATES getting a gun and blowing away people who disagree with what he thinks and says? who sponsors him, who sponsors his show? i want to know that (and i WILL find out)

Savage: "[L]oving, kind lesbian" is "the type that stuffed ovens in Hitler's concentration camps"
On the November 8 edition of Talk Radio Network's The Savage Nation, a caller told host Michael Savage that while waiting at a stoplight in Midtown Manhattan, "I'm listening to you with the window open. This mean-faced, clipped-hair, liberal type -- you know, the type you always talk about. ... She comes up to my window and she goes, 'You're listening to hate speech. Why are you listening to that?' " Savage replied to the caller's anecdote by saying, "Well, what does that tell you about the loving, kind lesbian who just assaulted you in your car?" He continued: "She's a -- the type that stuffed ovens in [Adolf] Hitler's concentration camps. Whenever I hear anyone preaching to me about how compassionate they are, I reach for my Glock. That's all I can tell you. They can all drop dead." .........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why Bush still has almost 30% approval . . Talk Radio and Fox News.

Unknown said...

i've really only heard of this being in passing. never listened, never paid attention. i read a bit about him yesterday after i posted. i had to spray myself with lysol and bathe in bleach to feel halfway clean again