yo yo yo search it!

Monday, June 19, 2006

i got this comment on a leonard cohen posting i did a while ago

Well, I also love Leonard Cohen but not like some of your girls out there. I knew and loved the woman who supposedly fucked him over -- better than he did, in some ways, and probably more times in the sack. And I think he had it coming, frankly. If it weren't for her, the best albums of his career would never have happened. She saved him from being another washed up, borderline sociopath abuser-pop-star like Phil Spector, whom Cohen subtly tries to differentiate himself by always recounting that story that puts himself on the wrong end of Spector's pistol -- and yet they're so similar, really. Both alpha-male Jews in Hollywood blessed with extreme talent, extreme ambition and extreme skill in using women (also known as "muses"). Oh, and did I forget to mention. Spector and Cohen both have violent tempers and are into rough sex. But then again, so is every fucker in Hollywood these days.There's much more to the story than any of you two-bit Cohen groupies will ever realize, unless maybe I sell the bloody thing to McLean's for a large sum. A very large sum. It's getting temptinger and temptinger. --Posted by Anonymous to ravings of a semi-sane madwoman at 6/18/2006 01:00:23 AM


and my response:
hey anonymous i'm NOT a two bit cohen groupie.

and here's the link to the original posting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird! This reads like "Tales from the National Enquirer!" Be a very wary Bear indeed. It's getting "temptinger and temptinger"? Yo! Anon! It's *temptingererer* you illiterate!

This is too weird to wonder if it was a joke. The goofballs that find these blogs, I tell you. I once ran into a woman absolutely convinced she was married to Michael Jackson. Had 2 of his children too! And TOLD THEM THAT THEY WERE MJ's kids!

If it's any consolation, you're my favorite two-bit Cohen groupie.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a joke.

And I also know Michael Jackson, by the way. (Fortunately he's not the Michael Jackson with the white glove. For some reason there were a lot of black guys named Michael Jackson born around the same time. Most of them have had to change their names to, for example, "Deejay Emjay" etc.)

Did I get your goat yet? If not, please sacrifice one for me. I'm getting impatient.

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww g i t m, you are FAR too sweet to me!

anon- i love goats (especially the pygmy variety). not only wouldn't i kill a goat, i'd not kill ANY animal. no you didn't get the best of me. i won't let you