yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

two new blogs i've fallen in love with




in addition to discovering verb-ops i discovered two more amazing blogs. neil shakespeare's blog (and neil's web site featuring his art neil shakespeare)and roryshock's blog (and rory's web site featuring his art, his stories and much more rory shock).

i'm really NEVER going to get anything done reading these sites and skippy's site of course

and so many others...........

the three new blogs/websites above feature incredible artwork. please check that out too. i consider myself lucky for each of them sharing their words with the cosmos (and me).

(photos of me by vincenzo, doctoring by moi. i can be artistic too ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Rory Shock said...

Oh yes you can, indeed ... thanks ... and thanks for turning me on to the others ... excellent ...

Unknown said...

i'm serious, i'm NEVER going to get anything done in my life because i NEED to read your blogs........