or a periodical or look on a news sight on the internet, a wave of nausea comes over me (literally). i have no love for religions. i love books. even books i think are evil. well not so much do i love them as i wish them to exist simply because it's the RIGHT thing to do. when an american...when a 'religious' american burns a book, especially a holy book to others, i want to scream.
1) this is america. land of the free, home of the brave
2) this is america, we have freedom of religion here
3) in this particular incident, the evil doers are 'christians'. didn't your christ teach you to be accepting? (guess not)
4) i want the people who are offended by the actions of these 'christians' to know these 'christians' are the types of people who not only will burn holy books of other religions, they'd burn almost any book (other than their bible) they could get their hands on
5) seems like the actions of these 'christians' may (heavy on the may) further endanger AMERICANs stationed in the middle east