yo yo yo search it!

Monday, September 14, 2009

wat chu talkin' 'bout willis?

and it is SHOCKING this was on faux 'news' and not another news network. but then again, faux is SO fair and balanced (my big fat ass it is)

Fox: Rep. Joe Wilson Talks 'You Lie!' and Health Care
From "Fox News Sunday"

CQ Transcriptswire

CHRIS WALLACE (host): Here now to talk about his outburst during President Obama's speech is South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson.

And, Congressman, welcome to "FOX News Sunday."

REP. JOE WILSON (R-S.C.): And, Chris, it's an honor to be with you, and I -- I just am grateful to be here.

WALLACE: Well, let's get right to it. House Democrats have changed their mind. They've decided that they are going to make you choose early this week -- either you formally apologize on the floor of the House to all of your colleagues for calling the president -- saying, "You lie," or they are going to formally discipline you.

What are you going to -- what are you going to do, sir?

WILSON: Chris, I'm a civil person. I believe on civility on the floor. Additionally, on Wednesday night, I had just completed town hall meetings, the largest congressional town hall meetings in the history of South Carolina -- 1,700 people in Colombia, 1,500 in Lexington, 1,500 in Beaufort, 1,200 in Hilton Head.

People were passionate. They do not want government control of health care. And so on Wednesday night I had what one of my sons said was a town hall moment. After the speech -- I stayed for the whole speech............

No comments: