yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

a warm and cozy


to make us ALL feel safe and be able to sleep soundly each and every night. WE ARE LOVED AND WE ARE PROTECTED



Posted by GottaLaff

This post, written by GottaLaff, originally appeared on Cliff Schecter's Brave New Films Blog
I'm running, but I couldn't ignore this:
While speaking at a company called Thompson, which bills itself as "America's Master Gunmaker," John McCain declared:"I will follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell and I will shoot him with your products."..............

2 comments:

Cavalor Epthith said...

What a bloody maroon. Americans are not really this daft it just appears they want to be perceived as being this daft. If I were making twaddle soup I would make the stock by boiling that picture.

Unknown said...

i think i like you cavalor