yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

this breaks my heart

no, it rather sickens my stomach. representative stark, you should NOT have apologized. you said NOTHING wrong. in my opinion you didn't go far enough. our men and women are dying, their men and women and babies are dying and a bunch of good ol' white boyz in the united states are lining their pockets. you spoke from your heart and it pains me you apologized

Rep. Pete Stark apologizes to president following failed censure attempt

David Edwards and Jason Rhyne
Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) apologized today for heated remarks he made during House Democrats' attempt last week to override a presidential veto of the SCHIP children's insurance program. The apology came following an attempt by Republican leaders to censure Stark, which failed 196-173.
"I want to apologize, first of all to my colleagues," the congressman said from the floor, adding that he also extended the apology to the "president and his family" as well as as "the troops."
"I hope that with this apology, I will become as insignificant as I should be, and that we can return to the issues that do divide us, but that we can resolve in a better fashion," he concluded.........


oh, rep stark, p.s. nancy pelosi is an ass

No comments: