yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'i've got a mom, i've got a sister

i wouldn't rape anyone'



i WAS in a wonderful mood. i woke up at my ususal time, about midnight (give or take). there is going to be an eclipse later this morning. my coffee is hot and black and strong and good. i found some music cds with TONS of music on them. they went missing a while ago. i was downloading some of my other cds onto my (fairly new) mp3 video player (NOT an ipod. i got a creative zen and i LOVE it). i found those missing cds (with at least 200 songs on each of them) in the bryan ferry/roxy music jacket.



THEN I READ THIS


Horrifying.
Police: Man Rapes Woman As Bystanders Look On
(AP) St. Paul -- A 25-year-old man was charged Thursday for allegedly raping and beating a woman in an apartment hallway -- an incident apparently witnessed by as many as 10 people who did nothing.
Rage Ibrahim was charged with several counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct for the attack early Tuesday. According to the criminal complaint, police responded to a call of drunken behavior in an apartment hallway, where they found both Ibrahim and a woman lying unconscious. The woman's clothing had been pulled up, she had fresh scratches on her face and blood on her thigh.
And despite the witnesses -- and the fact that the rape was captured on a surveillance camera -- the guy denies it.
"I'm so upset because of the situation I'm in," Ibrahim told the St. Paul Pioneer Press, as he headed to the county jail on Thursday to turn himself in. "I've got a mom, I've got a sister. I wouldn't rape anyone.".............

No comments: