yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

part iv - the big dick goes stealth

when you read all of this series, it mades you MORE frightened than before. frightened, angry and certainly in a state of disbelief

Leaving No Tracks

By Jo Becker and Barton Gellman Washington Post Staff Writers

Sue Ellen Wooldridge, the 19th-ranking Interior Department official, arrived at her desk in Room 6140 a few months after Inauguration Day 2001. A phone message awaited her.
"This is Dick Cheney," said the man on her voice mail, Wooldridge recalled in an interview. "I understand you are the person handling this Klamath situation. Please call me at -- hmm, I guess I don't know my own number. I'm over at the White House."

Wooldridge wrote off the message as a prank. It was not. Cheney had reached far down the chain of command, on so unexpected a point of vice presidential concern, because he had spotted a political threat arriving on Wooldridge's desk.........

No comments: