yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

you're quirky and sensitive

and odd and intelligent and funny and knowledgeable about a TON of things

and i love ya dave!

Video: Letterman, O'Reilly grapple over 'failed policy' in Iraq



.............O'Reilly: Are you gonna be on the Dancing with the Stars thing?
Letterman: You bonehead.
O'Reilly: I saw it, I saw it. I teed you right up for that.
Letterman: I mean, it's just, it's just more a choice of what to watch on television.
O'Reilly: I think people are depressed.
Letterman: People are depressed. And rightly so because we have a failed policy and Americans, God bless them, are over there, volunteering to have joined the Army, are over there and giving their lives nearly to the number of 3,000 Americans so far, so yes... people are depressed, but it's not because they want to watch Dancing with the Stars............


(you can get to the youtube video from the link above)

No comments: