yo yo yo search it!

Friday, November 12, 2010

when are YOU going to say enough

and turn the channel? once you do that, they will NOT have him and his big ugly mouth  on any longer. stop watching him and his ilk. they're hate mongers and story tellers (nothing wrong with that as long as you don't try to pass it off as TRUTH)

BRAVO: ADL Condemns Glenn Beck Series On Jews

By M.J. Rosenberg 

I misjudged Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League.
I did not expect him to condemn Glenn Beck's three part series on George Soros and Jews which resembles something out of the Third Reich. I thought Foxman avoided criticism of the right, especially given his friendship with Rupert Murdoch. I was wrong.
Beck hates Soros because tre Hungarian immigrant bankrolls liberal organizations and the Democratic party.
And he decided that the best way to destroy him is to depict him literally as the "spooky puppetmaster" who controls our politicians, banks, and the economy in general.
I watched the first show but it was so anti-Semitic (my wife's parents survived the Holocaust, like Soros) that I couldn't watch the second................

No comments: