yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

oh i'm with jez on this one fo sho

By Jezebel

I've noticed this thing about Mike Huckabee and the way that people perceive him. Maybe this is just me, and if it is please comment and tell me I'm wrong because I'll feel better, but it seems to me like a lot of people have this 'he's not so bad' attitude about him. Like, he's always cracking goofy jokes, he's Chuck Norris approved, he has a TV show where he interviews E list celebrities and plays the guitar, he takes embarrassing matching outfits photos with his family. He's funny and dorky and harmless, that Mike Huckabee.

So in a twisted way, I'm almost glad when he comes out and says stuff like this:

Huckabee, a former Baptist preacher, remains in favor of keeping in place ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell,’ the policy that requires the military to expel openly gay service members. “I wouldn’t support a repeal if I were commander-in-chief,” he said. “You don’t see foot soldiers out there demanding it. I’m not sure that’s the most important thing we ought to be doing for the military.”.............

No comments: