yo yo yo search it!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

wtf????????????? (a GIANT one)


i asshole TAKES ONE FOR THE TEAM

(this product i think is legit. i do NOT want to believe it exists except as a joke, but i THINK it's REAL)



My New Pink Scam


Well, my constituency has spoken: a majority of you in the past few days voted for me to try out My New Pink Button ($29.95, free shipping), the temporary genital dye as reported about on Jezebel and elsewhere. Well, guess what? Just in time for a wild and crazy Friday night, it is delivered discreetly to my house..........

(i asshole, you really DIDN'T have to take this one for the team. really. this is way over what anyone should be expected to subject themselves to)

oh, anyone who uses this for REAL, deserves it

via

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

stray said...

Ah, so you're hanging out at SJ's blog. My blogospheres are not quite colliding, but coming into very close orbit. Tis a small interwebs after all.

Unknown said...

the interwebs are my oyster.......VERY bad joke.