yo yo yo search it!

Monday, January 18, 2010

since i have had my debit card number stolen

at LEAST five or six times (the NUMBER mind you NOT the card itself), i saw this and immediately wanted to re-post it. i'm uncertain how the number was obtained (again and again and again) BUT IT WAS. any little bit of information certainly IS a help to us

BE ON THE LOOKOUT

tywkiwdbi points us to:




-Minnesotastan

This is a "skimmer." Be on the lookout for these!


This is probably my most useful/practical/important post of the week. Normally I avoid double-posting here any material I post at Neatorama; instead I just compile the posts weekly into a "linkdump." I do this as much to save time as for any ethical reason, but today I'm making an exception, because I want to make sure as many people as possible become aware of devices called skimmers................

No comments: