yo yo yo search it!

Friday, October 10, 2008

'he's got the bloodlines'

if you watch ANY videos today, WATCH THIS ONE. it is one of THE most frightening things i have seen (really, i'm not fooling around like i was with the martha stewart video i posted a few ago). these people (yeah, i meant to say these people) are seriously whack. they are the ones who'll come knocking at your door with their guns behind their backs. they make NO sense, they have NO proof of ANYTHING they are spouting. yet, they believe these lies, myths and untruths


And you thought the pancake box was racist?


Remember how I stumbled into the Values Summit and their mob-like chants and rants? Well get a load of this mob of folks in support of McCain - from blogger interrupted.





and from blogger interrupted himself:

Why I put people who don’t want to be on camera…on camera.



This little douchebag, a McCain volunteer at the rally in Strongsville on Wednesday, didn’t want to be on camera when I asked him if he thought Barack Obama was a terrorist. Among others. A lot of commenters have asked why I would put people on camera who don’t want to be on camera.

Here’s why.

I am not a journalist. I am a blogger. Not interested in convening a blogger ethics panel, but I have an agenda. And my agenda is as follows.

People like this fellow have fucked with my country for decades. They have made America a laughingstock. They have destroyed our economy with their absurd economic dogma. They have gutted America’s standing in the world. They have reduced my country’s politics to a discussion of genitalia. They have cost my country’s military over 4,000 lives, they have failed to avenge 9/11, they have turned my country’s dream for its citizens upside down, making the little guy beg for scraps from a table built on fraud. They have turned the American Dream into a Dickensian nightmare.

This guy has no business telling me he doesn’t want to be on my videotape. .................

No comments: