yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

bill richardson's letter

to the public. while i don't think it was necessary (i think governor richardson made the RIGHT endorsement choice and i don't think he owes US any explanation.) i do think it was on the mark

Loyalty to My Country
By Bill Richardson
My recent endorsement of Barack Obama for president has been the subject of much discussion and consternation -- particularly among supporters of Hillary Clinton. Led by political commentator James Carville, who makes a living by being confrontational and provocative, Clinton supporters have speculated about events surrounding this endorsement and engaged in personal attacks and insults.
While I certainly will not stoop to the low level of Mr. Carville, I feel compelled to defend myself against character assassination and baseless allegations.
Carville has
made it very clear that this is a personal attack -- driven by his own sense of what constitutes loyalty. It is this kind of political venom that I anticipated from certain Clinton supporters and I campaigned against in my own run for president. .........

No comments: