yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

from cv rick (whom you should be reading EVERY day anyway)

A Speech by Al Gore

A Speech by Al Gore
This is the speech I wish Al Gore would make. It'd be on National Television, during Prime Time. He'd simulcast it on the Internet and upload it to YouTube immediately.


My fellow Americans,I'm speaking to you from my home in Carthage, Tennessee. After much consideration, weighing all my options and discussing all possibilities with my family, friends, and advisors, I've decided to once again run for the office of President of the United States of America. My goals as President will be many. I will bring our troops home and extricate this nation from it's military entanglements in a responsible and careful manner. We've done some good and some bad in the places where we've deployed our military and while we don't want to erase the good things, like removing a heartless dictator and not replacing him with another heartless dictator, we also need to repair the damage we've created. We're going to do that with international support and with the involvement of the United Nations. I will put the United States back in a leadership role in Science and Technology which will create well paying jobs. I will improve our education at all levels which will give our children and young people the best opportunity to succeed in a competitive world. I will work to repair the health care industry and under my administration we will have health care for all Americans, not just those fortunate enough to be able to afford it. ....... (continue the read by clicking the link ABOVE)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rose.

I wish in my lifetime to hear such a speech.

Unknown said...

me too rick me too

Commander Zaius said...

Got to admit that I'm slightly mad at Gore. I know he is committed to fighting global warming and thinks doing it in a non-partisan way is the best by building a coalition but the office of the presidency with him it would carry a lot of weight.

Unknown said...

i'm with you bb.
but you also have to remember what happened to gore the last time. he most likely is still smarting from that. after all, he DID win