yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i'm in a state of disbelief

seems like all of the news we're reading about iraq is WRONG. it's all lies. there are no bombings, killings, tens of thousands of people fleeing their homes to become refugees in other lands. there are no burned out buildings or threats against humanity.

it's ALL A BED OF ROSES. life is good in iraq. it's SAFE

and here i am with egg all over my face!

Audio: John McCain says it is safe to go for a walk in parts of Baghdad

6 comments:

Beach Bum said...

Of course this begs the question of why has not taken a nice walk in some Baghdad park to prove his point.

Unknown said...

yeah when one of 'em DO go over they are surrounded by their OWN armies..........

why if it's a picnic?

Anonymous said...

I'll take a walk through the parks of Baghdad. I want the Bush twins and Cheney's daughter with me.

Either we'll be safe, or not. Let's see.

Unknown said...

i'm not going to any part of the world where i'm less equal than i am here

safe or NOT

of course perhaps if i had the bush twins on my arms i could be persuaded to change my pea brain

Anonymous said...

It'd be fun. My favorite line would be, "Your daddy did this."

Unknown said...

oooh oooh oooh can i be the one that starts it off by saying, 'who's your daddy'????

please please please