yo yo yo search it!

Friday, February 23, 2007

i think oprah is full of steamin'

shite. she makes me want to scream (like the time a friend called me to tell me to turn her on. she had my OTHER favorite person on, bono. i thought my head would explode). THIS proves it

Oprah, what gives?

By: John Amato

Oprah Winfrey devoted a show to kidnapped children and some of the consequences that they face. One segment included a story about a man named Todd, who was abducted and spent 18 horrifying months in the clutches of Terry Roy Holman. Read about it here.
Download (1658) Play (1214) Download (1072) Play (688)
Why Oprah would have on Bill O'Reilly to discuss any facet of the Shawn Hornbeck case is beyond me. Didn't her staff know that Bill blamed Shawn for sticking around with his abductor because he just wanted to have some fun? You know, it was a lot cooler to stay with his captor than go to school. She seemed to know that O'Reilly spoke out about that case. To allow O'Reilly to give millions of Oprah's fans the impression that he's an expert on Shawn's case after he trashed him so despicably was shocking to me. (see this, and this also.)...............

No comments: