yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

wow, this dude got elected?

scary

(by the way, in my connecticut blog i did go off, MORE than once, on an islamic yale student. it wasn't the fact he was muslim i went off on. it was the fact he WAS A MEMBER OF THE TALIBAN)

and who the hell is this dude kidding? saying a muslim student came by his office and asked why there was nothing on his wall about the quran? shoot...........that is almost funny

in MY opinion neither a bible NOR a quran should be used for swearing in ceremonies. there IS a (well supposed to be a) SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

traditional american values? what the hell.......didn't the colonists come to america because THEY were being persecuted for religious reasons? is representative goode a native american i wonder? if not, he better think twice (or make that a million times) before opening his hate and fear filled mouth

Lawmaker won't apologize for 'Islamophobic' letter

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Virginia congressman will not apologize for writing that without immigration reform "there will be many more Muslims elected to office demanding the use of the Quran," his spokesman said.
Republican Rep. Virgil Goode's letter to constituents also warns that without immigration reform "we will have many more Muslims in the United States."
Spokesman Linwood Duncan said Goode's letter was written in response to complaints his office received about Minnesota Rep.-elect Keith Ellison's request to be sworn in using the Quran.
Ellison is the first Muslim to be elected to Congress.
Goode's office released the letter to CNN Wednesday.
In it, Goode wrote, "When I raise my hand to take the oath on Swearing In Day, I will have the Bible in my other hand. I do not subscribe to using the Quran in any way........


...........He added, "The Ten Commandments and 'In God We Trust' are on the wall in my office. A Muslim student came by the office and asked why I did not have anything on my wall about the Quran.
"My response was clear, 'As long as I have the honor of representing the citizens of the 5th District of Virginia in the United States House of Representatives, the Quran is not going to be on the wall of my office.' ".........


No comments: