yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i secretly said 'it's about time' to myself





(all three pictures from ksat.com)



i do NOT advocate violence and it appears there really wasn't any HARD violence, just some egg tossing and the like (well the article says some stones were tossed too) and no one was injured. the 'reverend' fred phelps MUST be stopped. there has to be some LEGAL way we can deport him. if we can't do that, we have to find someone to convince him to leave on his own (and take his family with him). we can tell the most 'reverened' phelps iraq requested him to cure their homosexuals and they need him there RIGHT AWAY. i say GOOD FOR YOU to whomever beaned (well in my mind the 'reverend' got beaned) phelpy with a rotten egg

Group Attacks Anti-Gay Protesters At Marine's Funeral
POSTED: 8:59 am CDT May 23, 2006
SEAFORD, Del. -- Five people in Delaware face criminal charges after clashing with members of a Topeka church protesting the weekend funeral of a Marine killed in Iraq.
Police stood between the protesters and counter-demonstrators, some of whom tossed eggs, stones and water bottles at the picketers from Fred Phelps' Westboro Baptist Church. The church believes U.S. casualties in Iraq are God's retribution for America's support of homosexuality...........

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred Phelps is one of the reasons I'm ashamed of myself every time I vote Democrat.

I wish we had more options in this country.

Unknown said...

i don't understand what phelps has to do with you voting democratic

Anonymous said...

Phelps is a Democrat . . . ran for Congress and Governor as a Democrat. Al Gore invited him to both of Clinton's inaugurations. Gore stayed at Phelp's house while fundraising during the 2000 campaign.

I'm ashamed at the ballot box.

Unknown said...

wtf????????????(my head is almost at explode mode by the way). i NEVER heard this before. i am SO SO at a loss here.

oh my goddess cv rick. shite shite shite

Anonymous said...

Here's the Mother Jones article.

Unknown said...

i believed you! i just don't want to.

shite this is something that has floored me and that is NOT easy to do

Anonymous said...

makes you feel dirty, doesn't it?

Unknown said...

yes and i just got out of the shower

Rory Shock said...

I think I've commented on fred here before (recall the phuk phred bumper sticker) ... fred is probably ecstatic at the attention this has garnered him ... but I wuz thinkin' rose ... phreds phukin' rationale for the war holds just 'bout as much as w's ... phred is indeed a crazy fuckwad ...

Unknown said...

you're right mr shock, on that subject the 'reverend' and king george DO have equally insane reasons for the war

Anonymous said...

From CV Rick---

Phelps is a Democrat . . . ran for Congress and Governor as a Democrat. Al Gore invited him to both of Clinton's inaugurations. Gore stayed at Phelp's house while fundraising during the 2000 campaign.

That article did not say that Gore was ever at Phelps place and it said nothing about the invitation to Clinton's "inaugrations" - frankly I don't believe either statement. Plus, anyone could run in any party's primary... and the Democrats turned him down in a landslide.

I don't like either party, but I like the truth.

Unknown said...

i like honor anonymous. that's why i sign and link my comments. so everyone knows i'm real