yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

i'm working on a few things right now



but i've started on my FIRST pair of socks. i'll keep these for me because they will NOT be perfect (well nothing i do is perfect and that's the point). anyway, i'm using cascade fixation (98.3% cotton and 1.7% elastic). i've never used the tiny double points before and i sure did have to get used to them. i'm planning a little surpise pattern in the socks. we'll see if i get there and i'll post it (or them if i end up making the two) as i go along. oh and the cocktail is one chris made up for me called 'the flaming asshole'

2 comments:

Roxy said...

It is good to be working on socks and a flaming asshole simultaneously ...

:+)

Unknown said...

wait till ya see my NEXT picture! i knit my stitch marker RIGHT into the sock! of course it's plastic and i can cut it out, but DAMN only I COULD DO SUCH A THING (sober i might add)