yo yo yo search it!

Monday, January 10, 2011

as you all may have read of late: women's tears turn dudes off

well, those are NOT my words. i personally think it takes a LOT more than tears to turn a dude off when he's in the ON position. ahhhhhhhhhhh, i digress. i didn't link to any of those stories because as you can probably guess i think it's a lot of malarkey and hooey. i HAD to link to this one though!  

Why do women cry? Obviously, it's so they don't get laid.

I don't think Brian Alexander is a bad guy or a misogynist. He writes the Sexploration column for MSNBC, so sure, his job is all about selling sex stories to the public. He even wrote a book about American sexuality. But I don't personally think he has a burning hatred for women, or views them as objects placed on this Earth for the sexual satisfaction of men. However, I very easily could, given how he chose to report on a recent study published in Science about men's physiological responses to the chemicals present in women's tears. ................ 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I had the same reaction when I read that stupid article.

Unknown said...

the operative word being STUPID. dang!