yo yo yo search it!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

i'm weighing in on this BECAUSE

my company has a policy like this as well. we are supposed to get PERMISSION before we make any campaign contributions (to ANYONE), before we volunteer to work on anyone's political campaign or things of that nature.

are we journalists? NOPE. i work for a (rather large) financial/insurance company. i don't understand this policy (they say it has to do with new government laws but i am almost certain that is NOT true). IT IS MY OPINION WHO I VOTE FOR, WHO I DONATE TO, WHO I VOLUNTEER FOR IS NO ONE'S BID-NEZ BUT MINE UNLESS I CHOSE TO SHARE IT.

i'm not saying here i'm not going to follow my company's procedures (i wouldn't say that here). i'm just saying i think it's a LOAD OF STEAMIN' HORSESHITE

so, keith can't but joey can? 'splain that one to me will ya?

MSNBC Suspends Keith Olbermann. Will He Walk?

Jeff Bercovici

 

..................Update: My colleague Matthew Herper points outthat an MSNBC spokesman said on the record that the policy on donations doesn’t apply to Joe Scarborough on the grounds that his show is opinion, not news. How on earth is “Countdown” any different? I emailed the spokesman with that and other questions; I’ll let you know if I hear back.........

No comments: