yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

once again i am left out in the rain

i had NO idea all the cool grrrls were vajazzling it up

me? i was BORN with a sparkling va-gi-gi

all you have to do is search google image it (vajazzling, not 'a rose is a rose's sparkling va-gi-gi'). by the way MOST of the pics are pg-14.


And all that vajazz!
Posted by Chloe -


So vajazzling is apparently a thing now. Vajazzling, for those of you who aren't aware, is the practice of affixing small shiny things, usually crystals, to your otherwise bare vulva. It first entered the lexicon a few months ago when actress Jennifer Love Hewitt revealed on late night TV that she had coped with a particularly bad breakup by having one of her friends bedazzle her "precious lady" until it looked like a "disco ball."

When I first heard about vajazzling, I thought that it was totally absurd. Little did I know, the disco-themed pubis party was just getting started.

Last week, The Frisky noted that there is a new totally absurd pube region trend in town. It is called "penazzling" and it is exactly what it sounds like. As Frisky blogger Jessica Wakeman noted, that penazzling isn't entirely comparable to vajazzling because the crystals are applied to a man's lower pelvis, far from his actual genitalia. ..........

When I first heard about vajazzling, I thought that it was totally absurd. Little did I know, the disco-themed pubis party was just getting started...........

2 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

I should be dropping a witty comment......but I got nothin'!

Unknown said...

yeah, i got not much either. i am just shaking my head (and not in a good way either)