yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

not too very much to say on health care

other than i'm glad it's here (i hope i hope i hope). it's nowhere NEAR perfect, but it's a start

please don't tell me how this is going to drive you and your children into the poor house. please don't. why didn't you and aren't you complaining about the cost of us being in iraq (and future costs including caring for all the men and women who come back not whole mentally or physically)?

tell me something, do you think your insurance premiums are NOT going to go up even if we had no health care bill? please. get real

my ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex boss (i was in my early 20s when i worked with him) sent me an email yesterday at work (i had not heard from him in years and years and years by the way) from dimwit demint telling me the whole world was going to go to hell in a handbasket unless i signed his petition.

well i of course sent my ex ex ex ex.....boss back an email telling him he forwarded that email to the WRONG PERSON and i thanked him for his sense of humor. he then made the mistake of trying to convince me of the error of my ways. lets just say it ended with an email from him saying, 'i give up. i don't know what i was thinking'.

so jimmy bob boy you were fun and all but dang, where did you go so wrong?

No comments: