yo yo yo search it!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a halfway decent article on foot fetishism


that goes all the way to enforced chastity (which by the way is also a fairly widespread AND POPULAR fetish). as ms parker points out, a fetish (whether it be foot or something else) is NOT uncommon. you know it, i know it. it's just few admit it

there ARE fetishes out there that simply repulse me. there are many that don't. there are some that should be (and are) illegal. there are some that are so mild one would hardly consider it a fetish (unless one KNOWS......).



Feet=Sex? What's Behind the Kinky World of Foot Fetishes


I do not have pretty feet. Maybe cute like a baby duck but not pretty. In fact, since I’m flat-footed, my foot sort of resembles a duck’s especially when I make a foot print fresh from the pool. I don’t take time for pedicures and I walk on hot pavement to the trash can. And he will want to see my feet. That’s because Stan has a foot fetish. We meet in his office in downtown Little Rock. It’s funky with a mod rug and an abstract art. Stan is in his early forties, has two kids, attends church regularly and is happily married. Oh, and he’s a Republican. Before we meet, he tells me via email he wants to be my foot stool. I can honestly say I’ve never once fantasized of being someone’s foot stool. Do my feet stink? I really need a pedicure. For Stan, it’s not just about attractive feet in fishnets or fuck-me heels. No, it’s also about submissiveness. For years, he has IM’d me asking to be my slave and offered to wash my car, clean my yard, polish my boots. Anything. So far, I’ve always said no. On this afternoon, he offers me wine. We’ve known each other for many years, and the chit chat turns to mutual friends, work, family. He plays some background music. Some crooner I’m unaware of – maybe Michael Buble?........
By Suzi Parker

pic via

Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: