yo yo yo search it!

Friday, February 06, 2009

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOO true

i joined facebook. i, for the life of me don't know why. i did and i am still there. i don't answer surveys or stuff like that (YET being the operative word). i don't have very many friends (then again i am sure as hell not going to use my REAL NAME. there are people i really do NOT want contacting me). these facebook things are all about self-importance and bragging and just a bunch of shite all rolled into a page or two on the internet (oh, i remember EXACTLY why i joined facebook now. to play scrabulous. of course the makers of scrabble made facebook take DOWN scrabulous. i think scrabble is up on facebook now though. i play scramble. similar. i've not got it down pat. i just found out you can rotate the letters. duh! see. here i am talking about MYself)
25.
We Never Do Random Things. Until We Do.


Washington Post Staff Writer

1. We have been tagged in a Facebook note titled "25 Random Things About Me."

2. Update: We have received seven of these alerts in the past seven days from seven different people.

3. This is just another online outbreak of mass self-disclosure and self-importance, like personality e-mail forwards of yore (boxers or briefs? Pacino or De Niro?). Everyone is typing out Random Things this week, and asking -- nay, tagging -- us to do the same.

4. A friend's No. 3 Random Thing: "One of my favorite things to do is belt out monster ballads in my car, while pretending that I don't see people looking at me like I've lost my mind."........

No comments: