yo yo yo search it!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

because you most likely ALREADY are close to perfect


be happy with who and what you are. when you're comfortable with YOU, then you can be comfortable (and have relationships) with others. you may not like me, but i like me and that's just how it is. i'm never going to weigh 100 pounds and i'm never going to have perfectly arched brows and pouty lips. my brows are fine and my lips are fine. i'm not going to have them stabbed with needles so i can look like i have puffy pillows on my face

Photoshopped Subway Ads Get Exposed in Berlin

Messing with ads in subways is becoming an artform, but this "Photoshopping" of ads in Berlin takes things to the next level by creating a Photoshop interface with stickers. This is pitch-perfect adbusting right here..............

No comments: