yo yo yo search it!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

if i owned a parking lot

i would let people with mccain stickers park there. i wouldn't LIKE it mind you, but i'd allow it. after all this IS america. we have the right (so far) to CHOOSE

is this racism? i don't know. i'm leaning toward YES though

NC Parking lot bans Obama supporters
David Edwards and Andrew McLemore
If your fender says Change, don't park here.

A parking lot owner in Gibsonville, NC, decided supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama are no longer welcome to use his property, WFMY's Julia Bagg reported.

Lot owner Tim Henderson posted two identical signs that warned: 'no parking' for Obama supporters or people with Obama bumper stickers."

"I don't expect to go after anybody with a baseball bat," Henderson said. "I would grin at them and laugh and ask them if they could read English."

State workers who have used the parking lot for years complained that the new rule infringed on their rights. Some had Obama/Biden stickers in their windows.

"It's telling me because I have a sticker or I believe in something, I'm not allowed to park here and this is where I park for work, I have to park here," said Dave Dicke, an Obama supporter..............

No comments: