yo yo yo search it!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hey heidi

you giant bubbleheaded bio-tch - if you want to see EMOTIONAL i'll show you emotional. i'll show it to you this way and that. i'll show it to you up and down and from the left and right. i'll show it to you from here to there.

but when i cast my vote in november for our new president, barack obama, i'll be doing it with my MIND you effing bio-tch you. i'll cast my vote as i have ALWAYS cast my votes. based on what the candidate(s) stand for. sure i'll show emotion. i'll be beyond happy when he wins. BUT i'll also know i voted for him because he was THE BEST CHOICE. not just for me, but for ALL

hey heidi, just because you have NO MIND doesn't mean the same thing about me and my sistas

Radio host Heidi Harris on Hardball: Women vote for Dems because they "tend to think with their hearts and not with their minds"

On the June 16 edition of MSNBC's Hardball, when host Chris Matthews asked why "most women vote Democrat," radio host Heidi Harris responded, "Most women? I don't know. I think women -- sadly, a lot of women are very emotional, and they tend to think with their hearts and not with their minds about some of these issues. They tend to feel more of these kind of things than think it through." She added, "I hate to say it, but it's true."
In response to Harris' comments, Matthews asked, "You mean it's not hard issues like abortion rights, or Social Security, or minimum wage? Logical reasons?" Harris replied: "You know what it is? I don't think, Chris, that most women under 50 care about abortion rights, and here's why. Because women at that age have -- Roe v. Wade was passed in '73, as you know. So all the women growing up -- my generation, the women 10, 15 years younger than I am, it's always been legal. I don't think that 30-year-old women have any concept of what it's like not to have that right."...........

No comments: