yo yo yo search it!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

barf bag material

In Fox interview, Clinton 'thanks' Rove
David Edwards and John Byrne
A jovial Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama took to FOX News early Monday to spin their respective performances in Tuesday’s pivotal Democratic primaries – and faced critiques from former Bush ‘architect’ Karl Rove.
Clinton parried a question about her “humanity,” wooing the network she had once decried.
“I have a little secret, which I will only tell Fox, if you promise not to tell anybody else,” she said. “You know what, I really am a human being. I know that’s hard to believe, but it happens to be true.”
Karl Rove “has handed me a note,” added Fox anchor Steve Doocy (the clip takes place at 2:51). “More US presidents have been born in the month of October than any other month. You were born in—?”
“October,” Clinton replied. “Thank you, Karl. I mean the omens are just stacking up. What can I say?”
Asked about a Rush Limbaugh effort to have Republicans vote for Clinton in Texas, Clinton said, “Be careful what you wish for, Rush.”...............

No comments: